The celebration of the 5th International Day of Yoga 2019 has been a worldwide success. Surpassing religion, international borders, race, and cultures, Yoga is respected, loved and practiced by all. The yoga day was celebrated all across the world. Thus, it shows when the mind, body, breath, and spirit unite in harmony, even people get united naturally. Similarly, the Indian Army too went full-throttle when it came to celebrating the yoga day. With their proper participation, enthusiasm, and creativity, they did send the message of how they vow not just protect the people of the country but also protect and promote its ancient culture.
- Indian Army Celebrating The International Day of Yoga
- 1. Army Performing Yoga Sessions at Gujarat, India-Pakistan Border
- 2. Indian Army Doing Yoga in Siachen
- 3. Indian Navy Performs Yoga on Floating Dock
- 4. Yoga On Sea
- 5. 1200 Indian Army officials Performing Yoga
- 6. Army Dog Unit Practicing Yoga – Animal Yoga
- 7. Yoga Asana With A Spectacular Scenery
- 8. Yoga Day at Indo-China Border
- 9. Yoga In Front of A Fighter Jet
- 10. Yoga Day at Eastern Naval Command
- 11. Indian Army Celebrates Yoga Day on The Himalayas
- 12. Indian Army Celebrates Yoga Day on The Desert
- 13. Yoga Day at India-Myanmar Border
- 14. Yoga On The Naval Aircraft Carrier – INS Viraat
Indian Army Celebrating The International Day of Yoga
Soldiers are well trained to perform and overcome almost any type of physical challenges. Yoga asanas too is a challenge to train the mind with the help of our body. Here is a collection of pictures of Indian Army doing yoga asanas as an act of celebrating 5th International Day of Yoga.
1. Army Performing Yoga Sessions at Gujarat, India-Pakistan Border
2. Indian Army Doing Yoga in Siachen
Regarded as the highest battlefield in the world, the Siachen glacier is 5000 meters above Mean Sea Level (MSL). Here are pictures of Indian army celebrating yoga day at the extreme geographical location.
Yoga for Indian armed forces personnel at the first indigenously built floating dock of the Indian Navy FDN2 made this Yoga Day very special.
4. Yoga On Sea
Indian Navy personnel performs Yoga at Sea onboard INS Ranvir which is stationed in the Bay of Bengal.
5. 1200 Indian Army officials Performing Yoga
Beautiful images from a Yoga session led by the Art of Living at the Madras Sappers HQ, Bengaluru. More than 1200 Indian Army officials participated.
6. Army Dog Unit Practicing Yoga – Animal Yoga
Why should ‘Hoomans’ have all the fun? Army Dog Unit practicing Yoga on International Yoga Day 2019.
7. Yoga Asana With A Spectacular Scenery
Celebrations of Yoga day at the most spectacular locations and daunting weather conditions.
8. Yoga Day at Indo-China Border
Indian army performing yoga on International Yoga Day at Indo-China border in Kinnaur district, Himachal Pradesh.
9. Yoga In Front of A Fighter Jet
Indian Army doing Yoga in front of a Fighter Jet at Bhuj, Gujarat to celebrate International Day of Yoga.
5th International Day of Yoga celebrated at Eastern Naval Command. Around 20,000 naval personnel including Defence civilians and their family members enthusiastically participating to do Yoga.
11. Indian Army Celebrates Yoga Day on The Himalayas
Keeping the spirit of Yoga alive, Indian Army celebrates Yoga Day 2019 celebrations on the Himalayas.
12. Indian Army Celebrates Yoga Day on The Desert
Healthy and energetic participation to celebrate Yoga Day on the desert by the Indian soldiers.
13. Yoga Day at India-Myanmar Border
Indian Soldiers along with local citizens practicing Yoga at India-Myanmar Border.
The armed forces practice and celebrates Yoga on board the naval aircraft carrier INS Viraat which is docked off the coastline of sweltering Mumbai city.Source
It is clearly seen how the brave soldiers of India are committed to celebrate and promote the ancient culture of Yoga. It is applaudable to witness the commitment of the defense forces to have participated in such an important and proud occasion with total enthusiasm. Finally, here’s a collage of Indian Army Celebrating Yoga Day 2019.